Monday 22 November 2010

Good Man Profile # 1

This week I'm passing on the insights of some Year 7 boys (about 13 years old) and their dads (or mentors) from a school in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.

In the last blog post, the question was raised, 'What are the characteristics of a good man?'

Here's what one dad wrote...

I remember as a small boy my family travelling in the car & my dad stopping to help a drunk woman on the footpath. It spoke to my heart deeply & I have never forgotten the impact in regards to loving those in need.

What are the characteristics of a good man? Or, who is a good man that you know and why is he a good man?

You are welcome to write your thoughts in the space below. Give your answer. Share your story.

Bill Jennings
http://www.time-space.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment